- Systemic and structural racism is ever-present and impacts health outcomes for moms and babies. In order to address the racial and ethnic disparities in maternal and child health, we must fight the racism that exists across all systems.
- Every family, regardless of insurance status, deserves high-quality healthcare.
- Coordinate communications and events between providers and in communities.
- Advocate for equitable budgets, legislation, and quality maternal and infant health programming.
- Engage in high-quality community education and outreach.
Find a full list of upcoming events, meetings, and opportunities to engage with CSOMB partners.
CSOMB Quarterly Meetings
Quarterly meetings offer an opportunity for organizations and individuals working towards reducing maternal and infant mortality to network, share updates and best practices, and learn about relevant topics and resources.
You can find more information on the CSOMB Quarterly Meetings by emailing Brielle Treece Osting, Manager - Maternal and Infant Mortality Initiative here.